The Book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” is about Author (Robert Kiyosaki) and his two dads, his real father (poor dad) and his best friend’s father (rich dad), and the ways in which Author’s both dads formed his thoughts about money and investing. Here are some great ideas (in this Book),
- Money Work for Rich People, they don’t work for money,
- Why Financial Education is So Much important.
- Just Mind Your Own Business.
- The Power of Corporations and the History of Taxes.
- Rich People Invent Money
- Don’t Work for Money, Work to Learn. etc…………………!!!